GT2RS vs Ducati 1199 Panigale

Guest Nick987

Guest Nick987

This one's for Doish...fan of the 2 AND 4!

For those that have seen this, watch it again...

And if you haven't seen this yet...

:D

We all know about the GT2RS...here is the low down on that 2 wheeler missile...

:P

Ok I watched this again - impressive getting all that power down on a 2 inch tyre contact patch on one wheel however, did he turn off the launch, wheelie etc control? That thing is a rolling computer on steroids so use the gizmos geezer.

Makes my carbie race bike look like a museum piece.

Guest Nick987

Ok I watched this again - impressive getting all that power down on a 2 inch tyre contact patch on one wheel however, did he turn off the launch, wheelie etc control? That thing is a rolling computer on steroids so use the gizmos geezer.

Makes my carbie race bike look like a museum piece.

Yep I think he mentions turning traction control down to the lowest setting.

And in the othet vid I posted, shows the operating system. Ridiculous!

Hope the software isn't buggy!!

Carbies!!! :D :D :D

I was caught out as had to watch it muted as wife is watching x factor and I'm under the guise of working as I watch on I pad on the couch.

I currently service all my bikes however if I was able to pick one up in a couple years for around 15K I wouldn't have the foggiest what to do If had a problem....I can however re jet and tune your carbie if you have one in the pool room.

Guest Nick987

I was caught out as had to watch it muted as wife is watching x factor and I'm under the guise of working as I watch on I pad on the couch.

:D :D :D

I currently service all my bikes however if I was able to pick one up in a couple years for around 15K I wouldn't have the foggiest what to do If had a problem....

YOU MIGHT NEED A SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER! :D

I can however re jet and tune your carbie if you have one in the pool room.

Good to know! I AM trying to get treasurer sign off on a little 750 cafe racer...

But still in the hand ringing dilemma of 'do I get the 944T rolling chassis and get IT blown INTO A CAFE RACER TO SHAME THE XR8's and GTS'? :D

Archived