Aussie GT3 Website

GJH911

Mid last year, three PCV members got together and decided to share the love of our GT3s (all Mk 1s as it happens). The idea was to start a GT3 specific website where we would post news, pictures/videos, For Sale links, manuals / documentation, sales material etc that we thought would be of interest to the GT3 community.

www.gt3resource.com

It is absolutely non-commercial, just a bit of fun and we would welcome any feedback and comments that forum members here might have to add or improve the content or experience.

• 1 year later...

Hi Greg

I'm hoping to get into a 996 GT3 in the near future, thanks for setting up the website there is lots of good information there!

I have a pretty tight budget but looking at recent pricing I think a reasonable Series 1 car is within my reach. Please let me know of any cars for sale that you are aware of ;)

If you know anything about this car http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/dealer/details.aspx?Cr=0&R=11472379&keywords=&trecs=10&YearToShort=1678&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=1&__Nne=15&seot=1&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963707 4294963765 4294928132 1678&silo=1011&__sid=12B7755765E7 I'd love to hear about it!

Cheers

Cam

Hi Cam,

The Mk 1 GT3 is a great buy at the moment. A lot of car for not much money (relatively) plus the Mk 1 will become more collectible over time given their lower numbers. And of course there are thrilling and lively to drive with no driver aids (except for ABS).

I don't know that specific car from Carsales. I haven't seen it around any PCV events that I can remember. By the look of the rego number it my have been re-registered in Victoria so perhaps it was an interstate car?

It can't hurt to take a look! Keep us posted on your progress.

Archived