SOLD: REC Watch Porsche 901 series

For Sale:  901-03 REC Watch

For when you can't always take your 911 with you or, like me, you don't yet have a 911, then the best alternative is to wear a beautiful piece of motoring history on your wrist.  It may not attract the crowd at your local Cars 'n' Coffee event, but is an attractive fashion timepiece that works with both casual and formal wear. 

The 901 Collection is a mechanical timepiece. The dial is cut directly from a salvaged, air-cooled Porsche 911 meaning every single timepiece is visibly unique and born with a story.  For more detail go to https://www.recwatches.com/collections/901/products/901-03

I have owned this watch for ~12 months and I need to move it on for a new purchase. One-out, one-in.

It is in excellent condition - scratch free face and functions perfectly.  Minor wear on the band from the latch/hole interaction.

Comes with original documentation, box and tin, and microfibre cleaning cloth.  The tin has a little wrinkle across the top (see pics) - it's how arrived to me in the post.

Original price $1700 USD, plus GST so over $2600 AUD.   Asking $1500 or near offer (including postage Australia-wide) or pickup in Brisbane.

card.JPG

face3.JPG

tin_box.JPG

tin_box2.JPG

tin_close.JPG

tin_patina.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...