G series tea tray rubber lip for sale or donation

Good afternoon all.

I am extremely fortunate to have an 86' M491 Supersport. It's a UK car with only 42,000 genuine miles. Despite the extremely low mileage, like all of them the body needed a little TLC. This was done earlier this year and it's now virtually perfect. The interior and mechanicals are original and like new - and the exterior is just as good.

As part of the body restoration, the panel shop (they were utterly brilliant and I'm very happy to give a reference if requested via DM but don't want to risk upsetting moderators in the general forum) installed a new 'tea tray' rubber lip on the engine cover. There is actually nothing wrong with the original, but they had one in storage for almost 20 years from a car they had worked on that long ago - and so the original was replaced. It's only the rear rubber lip I'm referring to, none of the rest of the tail comes with it. The car (at the insistence of my teenagers) now has it's own instagram account @m491supersport which has photos of the original rubber still in place (as well as the replacement). I can't attach photos to this post because all the ones I have are too large (file size)  and I'm useless at that kind of stuff. 

It was a gift to me because of the amount of money I spent with them (and I guess because when the opportunity arises to actually use something that's been in storage for 20 years, they would have taken it)! Because of their generosity to me, I'd like to pay that forward. I understand it was a common part number for both the 930 and the M491 option code cars but am happy to be corrected should anyone else have confirmation otherwise.

If you're reading this then you know exactly what I'm talking about, but just in case - here's a link. https://www.design911.com/Spoiler-Rear-Rubber-Porsche-930-Turbo-93051202100/prod1888/ or alternatively, have a look at the instagram account previously mentioned.

Anyway, I would like to see this go to someone who actually needs it, has a sun faded one, is doing a restoration and doesn't want to spend a fortune on a new one - or something like that. I don't have a $ amount in mind, but would happily donate whatever it's worth to a mutually agreed charity should someone have a genuine need for it. Even if you don't have a need, some sort of value guidance as to what it's worth via a reply to this post or a DM would also be appreciated.

I'm in Sydney, and it's probably an absolute nightmare of a thing to ship, but if you were interstate I'm sure we could sort something out.

Cheers

Edited by GDC010
Grammar