WTB - Porsche 996 Bumper - Side Skirts - New Zealand

lowfastfamous

Hi

Bit of a long shot, if anyone can suggest somewhere to get these from let me know, have been trying to get prices and shipping to NZ from multiple places with no luck, hoping someone might have parts laying around.

Seller needs to be able to assist with shipping to NZ

WTB - OEM or aftermarket new or used - anything I can find

996.1 or 996.2 side skirts, prefer GT3

996.2 GT3 bumper or GT3RS

996.2 Ducktail like this - https://clubautosport.co.uk/product/1998-2005-porsche-996-coupe-classic-ducktail-rear-spoiler/

1 hour ago, lowfastfamous said:

Hi

Bit of a long shot, if anyone can suggest somewhere to get these from let me know, have been trying to get prices and shipping to NZ from multiple places with no luck, hoping someone might have parts laying around.

Seller needs to be able to assist with shipping to NZ

WTB - OEM or aftermarket new or used - anything I can find

996.1 or 996.2 side skirts, prefer GT3

996.2 GT3 bumper or GT3RS

996.2 Ducktail like this - https://clubautosport.co.uk/product/1998-2005-porsche-996-coupe-classic-ducktail-rear-spoiler/

LFF welcome, refer this current thread 

I have the GT3TEK ones one the way.  However, as you have a 2nd gen, refer FB marketplace post in Porsche Buy Sell Swap Australia for a recent posting by Cobi Dullard which has exactly what you want - sorry, PFA wouldn't let me post the direct link

19 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

LFF welcome, refer this current thread 

I have the GT3TEK ones one the way.  However, as you have a 2nd gen, refer FB marketplace post in Porsche Buy Sell Swap Australia for a recent posting by Cobi Dullard which has exactly what you want - sorry, PFA wouldn't let me post the direct link

Cheers mate, I found the post, will see if they will split the package 

2 hours ago, mrar said:

Thanks for the link, probably at the top end of my budget but will note it down, thanks again!