Tapatalk

Hey all,

Is PFA available to view through Tapatalk (An app for iPhone/pad). I haven't been able to find it using their search function.

The mobile version isn't too bad but I use Tapatalk for other forums and just thought I would ask.

Cheers
Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cheers Ben and qstoria,

I am not familiar with this app, and the link above doesn't really go anywhere other than to the actual purchase, and self promotional, site.

I've noted over the last year or so that there have been a variety of forum management apps for both platforms come along (and been approached by a few companies, some legit, some seriously dodgy!), and my re-skinning of the PFA earlier in the year was a genuine  attempt to address the mobile functionality of the site as a response. I predominantly view the forum on my iPad or desktop unit, and find the iPhone is just too small to get a grip on what is happening...however,

Having said all of this, I am happy to look further into this functionality within the forum, but before committing to any one stream would appreciate some independent, industry reference to TapTalk, as well as the other options. I will look to do this, but as I can't even find the time to take a Sunday afternoon drive in a Pcar at the moment, I would suggest that this sort of research might be on the back burner until I have my  end of semester theoretical and coursework requirements filled (end of June).

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will investigate further, and would gladly welcome any feedback or investigations by other parties...

Cheers,

Kerry

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived