Oz delivered 76' 911 drivers carpet mat

76 911

One for the originality experts. I have a late 76' Oz delivered 911 coupe I am restoring to original spec. The carpets are originals however getting a little thread bare so time for replacements to match the originals. The rubber heel mat is correct fine ribbed rubber and the carpet appears to only have a mat stitched to it once (I unstitched the mat and could not see previous stitching holes).  Compared to other "original" new carpet kits globally the mat appears larger, perhaps twice as large. Does anyone have a similar original example to confirm the mat size is correct to copy or is what I have an oddity? 

IMG_8386.jpeg

Cheers for the photo Todd, much appreciated. If possible it would be great to know the length of the rubber mat (the width is of course the width of the carpet itself). It’s clearly shorter than mine and likely more original. My car has done 470,000k’s so a good chance the carpet got a repair in its life!