Help identifying bolt in frunk (fuse panel)

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows what bolt is attached to the bottom of the fuse box in the frunk for a 911 3.2 (circled in photo)?
Mine is missing, I figured to install an alarm at some stage and I'm trying to attach the panel again. 
I'm not sure if there are any washers, spacers etc. 

If anyone can check, or knows sizes etc, so I can purchase, that would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20240202_135857.jpg

IMG20240202082203.jpg

On my car, the spot you refer to is where the after-market headlight relay is mounted. Did you have one of those? I don't think there is any factory fastener in that area. The fuse panel bolts to the chassis at the top.

PXL_20240202_100852870.jpg

Thanks for that @autojack

I think they've removed the fastener to fit some alarm wiring behind the panel and and forgot to put it back in. 

I've actually found it was missing whilst trying to install a headlight relay kit as I can't mount the kit to anything. 

I can see you've got a fastener holding the relay in and in my photo I can see the plastic thread. I also checked the PET catalogue and couldn't see anything.

Looks like it's got a washer under it too? In the PET catalogue I saw the photo attached and thought maybe it's that? Do you know it you have a sleeve behind aswell? If it's not a hassle would you be able to take a photo of it, even measurements, so that I can grab one. 

Thank you 

Screenshot_2024-02-03-06-17-26-08_29b563cd0bc4fd07bd0c105b17b28204.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-03-06-17-45-97_29b563cd0bc4fd07bd0c105b17b28204.jpg