Looking at 78 SC Targa

Lead to believe it has been posted here before? had a look through but cant find, any help would be

Appreciated.  

Hi all,

Has anyone looked at this vehicle or have any more info on it, not for me happy with mine, but

My Brother has an been looking for a while and mentioned this one .

Any Info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Steve.

http://ninemsn.carsa...1/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

Looks like a nice car.

Check the cars identity via its VIN and engine #'s first to establish if its Australian Delivered or an import(that may have been converted from LHD to RHD) I can help you with this, PM me the details and I will check my resources for you.

Then a viewing may be in order, subject to a PPI to check for all the usual problem areas.

The ad states its had lots of money spent on it, however people can throw money away getting inferior repairs done and then having to do them again etc... So looking at Invoices for work done will give comfort around whats been done on it.

The car presents well in the pictures, but I'd still want a PPI done to reveal any maladies the car may have.

At this price I feel that it is priced accordingly and providing there is nothing that needs attention, a purchase price of 28-29k is reasonable.

The Targa Market is soft at the moment so its a good time to buy one of these wonderful cars.

This is a 1978 911 SC so it 'only' had 180Bhp out of the box, the 1981 SC's went to 204 BHP.

Get a PPI done after standing in front of the car and absorbing its condition, cared for cars are obvious and the ones to pursue.

Archived