Body Kit

witho

My 1986 911 has a fibreglass body kit which has a number of stress fractures in the paint.

Can anyone recommend a panel beater or spray painter who could have a look at these, preferably in the Southern suburbs of Melbourne?

Thanks,

Roy.

My 1986 911 has a fibreglass body kit which has a number of stress fractures in the paint.

Can anyone recommend a panel beater or spray painter who could have a look at these, preferably in the Southern suburbs of Melbourne?

Thanks,

Roy.

Hi Roy

I have my own panel beater/painter that I use who's doing my 993S right now. But for fibreglass I would go to John Evans at Racepaint in Braeside. He has huge experience in that material and in fact was one of the people who made the original Mad Max intercepter for the movie. He does a heap of custom painting. He's a really nice guy and I have done business with him. For fibreglass repairs and paint I hope that helps Roy.

Dean

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Roy

I have my own panel beater/painter that I use who's doing my 993S right now. But for fibreglass I would go to John Evans at Racepaint in Braeside. He has huge experience in that material and in fact was one of the people who made the original Mad Max intercepter for the movie. He does a heap of custom painting. He's a really nice guy and I have done business with him. For fibreglass repairs and paint I hope that helps Roy.

Dean

Thanks Dean

I have been so see John and he has a very impressive set up and some good ideas.

I hope to get the project up and running early next year.

Regards.

Roy.

Archived