Denmark to Manjimup

Pabloau

So after admitting defeat, getting the car sorted after recovery from her unplanned absence in my garage...... Using the RAPT service from CEVA, found this purely by accident.

Had the day off yesterday, headed South on S2 out of Perth & headed South, finding myself on the Albany Highway...... Arrived in Mt Barker & turned right......

Best coffee & bacon & egg sanger ever in Denmark, then the road west S1 (South Coast highway) is truly bucket list stuff!

I can imagine it would be hell in summer, road condition, countryside vistas & the ability to see how the car can straighten corners (legally) still has me smiling thinking about it......

If you get the chance to come over west with your Porsche, do it, you will not regret it.....

Oh yeah & "Eva" performed flawlessly..... Another reason why I stayed with the car.........

Pabs

Ssshhhhh!

Dont tell everyone, or they'll all want to move here.

Congratulations on your loss recovery, and the move.

PM me sometime if you're in Margaret River with the beast.

Ill tap you in to the 911 Mafia, and some roads.

Simonoz .....will do! Though I tell you now mine is not a car for the "pure of heart" & certainty not to the standard of your new toy......

God I have worshipped that car from afar LOL?...... Well done Sir........

Pabs

I might come across as a car snob because nowadays Ive got some nice things but I can assure you I am not.

I appreciate 911's and lots of other cars in any shape, especially hotrods like yours.

Stay in touch.

Rgds

SimonOz - no offense intended & my apologies if they were interpreted that way...... Been hammered by a couple of people over my car & they don't get it... (they don't get a lot of things!)

So thought it better to apologose on the thread than over PM - & yes - will keep in touch.......

Cheers

P

Archived