SC wheel offset

pommygeezz

I would like to replace my wheels with a revised 17" but with an appropriate offset. The wheels I currently have are just a bit close to the guards for my liking but dont know what offset I should be looking at. Can anyone suggest the offset or wheels I should be looking at. I dont think I can just get a set of cup wheels and expect them to fit as I think the geometry will be all wrong or I would need spacers.

Feedback would be appreciated

Trev

I would like to replace my wheels with a revised 17" but with an appropriate offset. The wheels I currently have are just a bit close to the guards for my liking but dont know what offset I should be looking at. Can anyone suggest the offset or wheels I should be looking at. I dont think I can just get a set of cup wheels and expect them to fit as I think the geometry will be all wrong or I would need spacers.

Feedback would be appreciated

Trev

Hi Trev,

Don't know the Specs of your car but google wheel offset calculater and reference your present wheels and standard wheels to find something that suits.

Cheers, Mark.

Hi Trev,

Don't know the Specs of your car but google wheel offset calculater and reference your present wheels and standard wheels to find something that suits.

Cheers, Mark.

Problem is I dont know what the SC offset should be from original and I dont know what I currently have, so I am trying to find a 17" with the SC offset that looks OK then I can get rid of my ones

Archived