964 C4 Decklid and Spoiler Motor + Wiring

Owgasm

Hi guys, 

I currently have a 964 C4 with a 993 Turbo S kit on it, including the Turbo S rear wing. I am looking for a change and have (FINALLY!!!) sourced a factory 993 C2 decklid and motor.

I am unsure if the spoiler motor is similar between the 964 and 993 and was wondering if it was, in terms of connecting it to the car. 

Also, whereabouts does the cable/power line run from/into the engine bay in the 964? 
Would anyone be able to show me. I just want to know if my factory lines for the spoiler motor has been removed or is hiding somewhere. 

I've attached a photo of my 964 spoiler motor and a wire next to it. Should I be looking for two mating wires in the engine bay somewhere? 

Sorry in advance if the above makes no sense and thanks in advance for your help! 

image1.jpg

Just in case you get this before your Facebook message :P

Apparently 993 and 964 have the same motors. Which can be confirmed on Pelican Parts by the part number 964-624-111-00-M100

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-964-993-technical-forum/801538-spoiler-motor-needed-964-a.html

At this stage, I think we need to know what connectors you have available and match them up with the spoiler circuit below. 

RearSpoiler1196543879.jpg

Excellent. Thanks. 
I worked it out and found that there is a decklid harness. 
993 and 964 have a different plug/connecter in the engine bay. 
But with the spoiler motor being the same, hopefully the other side is the same. 

Will update when I get the 993 deck lid :D 

Archived