2005 987 Boxster S Manual w IMS Solution (VIC) Price Corrected

Prav

Sorry all - typo on the price. Now corrected.

Dear Forum,

I am collecting expressions of interest. Up for sale (potentially) is my Silver (with Black leather interior) 987 March 2005 Build Boxster S manual with about 78,000km on the odo. The car drives brilliantly and has been fastidiously maintained throughout its life.

The car lives in Melbourne's inner eastern suburbs

Most importantly, the car has had the LN Engineering IMS Solution (not the ceramic bearing) installed by BWA Auto in Seven Hills, who are the Australian distributor of LN parts. This alone cost roughly $3000.

As all of you know, it is rare to have a 987 that can even have the IMS upgrade. At the time the IMS Solution was fitted, the car had the clutch, dual mass flywheel and air-oil separator all upgraded to new.

Over the last 6 months, I have spent over $7000 to bring this car back to its best and I am very sorry indeed to see it go. I am considering selling - only for the right price - because I have bought a new business and it is becoming difficult to sustain two cars at the moment. Just last year, roughly $2000 was spent on the car at its Porsche Centre service.

The car is in fantastic condition and comes with:

Two keys, with Porsche keyrings

All ownership manuals

Service documents, including the most recent overhaul worth nearly $7000 in a single service.

Full service history through Porsche Centres (except for the BWA service and upgrade)

Fully functional and water-tight roof

Porsche factory-fitted Navigation (PCM II)

Xenon Headlights with Washers

I am in no rush at all to sell this car, so will not entertain unreasonably low offers. And I am selling the car at a considerable loss to myself, especially given the better part of $10k has been spent on it over the past 15 months.

This is a sale by an enthusiast to an enthusiast. My asking price is $52,000 ono

Feel free to get in touch. I will post photos early next week when back.

Prav

Archived