Hello from the Adelaide Hills

Yes the silver wheels are period correct Rials. The 3pce Fuchs I have parted ways with. the rear offset was way too wide. As much as I want the 15" wheels it came with. I might find some 17" 3 piece wheels to look hot for now. I have a set of 16" Simmons OMs but again the offsets are no quite right.

I'm hanging on to my $ at this stage incase a correct rear wing comes up. I found the correct wing in NSW a year ago. By the time I got the $3G together the guy didn't want to part with it. I am on the verge of a respray so having the correct wing on it at that time is a no brainer.

Anybody know of a lonely 3.0L wing around?

Hi,

This car seems to have the rear wing you are after, may be worth trying to do a deal on the wing.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Porsche-911-Rare-Find-No-Reserve-/221612918597?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item339928c745#ht_1026wt_1144

By the way let me know if you want to sell your Rial wheels.

G'day mate, great story and lucky find by the sound of it.

Also an Adelaide bloke and always lurking somewhere in the hills and wider regions. I reckon I might have caught up with you a while back when you pulled over and asked about my 3.2 Carrera wing near Clarendon.

Hope to see you around the traps.

Cam

Archived