996 turbo ECU repair

BR996tt

After much diagnosing we have established that my ECU on my 996 turbo track car is burned. I was getting O2 sensor errors on the pre cat sensors. After replacing sensors and not getting any reading on durametric for the sensors we went searching for faults in the ECU. We have established that the ground circuit on the ECU is damaged. On Monday we need to check if there's anyone in Perth who can repair the ECU board. Does anyone have any suggestions for a possible repairer or other options?

Give Kevin at Ultimate Motor Works a call or email him, he's the best in the business with all the right answers.

He specializes in all Porsche Turbos. You may have to send your ECU to him, he is in the USA.

If its really fried, you may need a new ECU.

kmatwichuk@att.net

360.805-9066

Give Kevin at Ultimate Motor Works a call or email him, he's the best in the business with all the right answers.

He specializes in all Porsche Turbos. You may have to send your ECU to him, he is in the USA.

If its really fried, you may need a new ECU.

__________________www.Ultimatemotorwerks.comkevin@ultimatemotorwerks.comkmatwichuk@att.net

360.805-9066

Thanks for the name. I'll see how we go with someone locally, but if all else fails, I'll be shipping it.

Archived