"PHOTO REALISM" site to check out

Niko

I have recently inadvertantly made contact with a person, who captures images of cars

in a way that has "knocked my socks off"

But, before I go any further I must declare.... I only know the artist (Gil) through some voluntary work that I do each week.  

Apart from that contact I have no other affiliation with Gil at all..

I do not receive payment or reward of any kind by promoting his work.

After a conversation I was shown some of his work "in the flesh"and I think it is just fantastic.   

Gil also does other subjects as well as cars, it was the Hawthorn footballer I was shown.  

Damn, I thought it was actually a photo.

All you need to do if you want to take advantage of Gil's talents is supply him a large format digital file and allow Gil to perform his magic.

In Gils words..... 

his painting style is "Photo Realism"   it is computer based and generated, using a Wacom tablet accompanied with CS5, and produces a 13" X 19" (330mm X 483mm) high quality prints on Canson paper.

(it is all gobbledy gook to me but you technical blokes/girls might know what he is saying)

I would suggest anyone interested in having their favourite Porker immortalised into something really special by Gil, that you check out the site where his work is displayed..

http://gildunnit.deviantart.com/gallery/

Anyway if you like his work and you are interested in pricing etc simply whiz off an email to 

bevley2008@gmail.com

As I said earlier, I just love his work and if anyone is interested, I think you will be pleased with the result.

the_intercept_by_gildunnit-d6lqvid.jpg

Gil is into hot rods mainly and is new to porkers so be gentle with him.

Archived