996 Turbo ECU/exhaust modifications

gaylord

I picked up some exhaust parts in the US that are on the way here. Was just weighing up the pro/cons for getting the EUC mod/tune done locally (sydney) or OS. 

What have others done?

I don't really know the local porsche mod scene.

UMW Ultimate Motor Works, best reputation. All done via your lap top and data logger.

www.Ultimatemotorwerks.com
kevin@ultimatemotorwerks.com

kmatwichuk@att.net

360.805-9066

$975 for the flash and from memory $420 data logger. Kevin provides an excellent service and always available.

I have had it for over 12 months along with a 200 cell cat Kline sports exhaust  without an issue, transformation is amazing with linear power delivery. No affiliation except a very happy customer.

Kevin post you the cd disc & data logger which you upload to your laptop, you then download your ecu file and email to Kevin to read which he then does a custom flash tune which he emailed back to you in a file. You upload to your car and all done in about 60 seconds.

The amounts l quoted were in US dollars. Well worth it IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just an update since putting in the exhaust and UMW ECU upgrade.

Visited EC drags last week. Drove down after work, ran 3 times (11.8 @ 120mph) and picked up some bread and milk on the way home.

I'm sure a better driver could get it out of the hole quicker and cut a few tenths, but I'm satisfied with that. Time to get it to turn corners.

Archived