First time

duk

You never forget your first time in a 911, the look, sound and attention that it commands and lets not forget the excitement that is difficult to explain but most of you know what it is. If your lucky you will get the experience a couple times in your life and i am about to get my second go at the experience. After a year long rebuild of a carrera 3 i get the chance to test her at sydneys eastern creek raceway this weekend. Cant wait.

You never forget your first time in a 911, the look, sound and attention that it commands and lets not forget the excitement that is difficult to explain but most of you know what it is. If your lucky you will get the experience a couple times in your life and i am about to get my second go at the experience. After a year long rebuild of a carrera 3 i get the chance to test her at sydneys eastern creek raceway this weekend. Cant wait.

Duk,

Half your luck !! Have to agree with your comments, I am new to the cars and already love my 911SC, even though I've only had it a month (after 8 mths looking). Just the whole experience tells you you're driving a sensational piece of equipment....

All the best with the test, can't wait to see pics.

regards

Peter :D

Archived