FS: 2006 Holden SS Thunder Ute

Firstly, if this post isn't appropriate for a Porsche Forum, please delete as I don't want to make waves.

Now the pitch....I have been told to cut down on the vehicles currently in my possession so I'm afraid that 'Tommy Thunder' is up for sale.

Tommy is a 2006, Orange, 6 Speed Manual, Black Leather Interior, VZ Holden SS Thunder Ute (yes, the one with the 6.0L) with just a smidge under 104k kms. I have put it on Carsales ($16500)and am getting the usual tyre kickers, test pilots and dreamers enquiring, so I thought I would also put a post here amongst real car guys (and gals).

Tommy has ceramic Pacemaker extractors, OTR Cold Air Intake and a remap which gives approx. 330hp at the rear wheels. As those of you who know me, I'm a mature driver and bought the ute 4yrs ago to get the whole V8 thing out of my system.

Included in the sale is a genuine car bra and straight through exhaust pipe (that I have never used). I'm willing to take $15500 from any PFA member or PFA referral.

Pics are available on carsales, just do a rego search for SS 89 VZ and you should find it.

Please feel free to PM direct if you have any other questions etc.

I am located in the Hunter Valley NSW.

Adrian

straight through exhaust pipe (that I have never used).

i'd love to hear that bad boy with the straight through pipe...probably a good idea you haven't used it as i guess the neighbours would really hate you if you had:)

To be honest mate, I have put it on briefly, just to hear how it sounded of course.

It gives the V8 that crackle and pop when you back off the throttle..I had it on only for a couple of days before common sense got the better of me and I put the original back on.

• 3 months later...

Archived