New 996 driver

Guest vas930

Guest vas930

A good freind of mine has just become the happy owner of this nice 996. He lives in the Top end. After a long careful search, he found this one in melbourne. After having all the checks done and a test drive by myself, the deal was done. I picked him up from the airport yesterday and we drove out to get the car. That was a happy man, that smile you see on the face of someone with a porsche for the first time. Now for the long drive back to the Top End. Four days to get to know the car and smile. :):):)

PorcheJun11001-1.jpg

A good freind of mine has just become the happy owner of this nice 996. He lives in the Top end. After a long careful search, he found this one in melbourne. After having all the checks done and a test drive by myself, the deal was done. I picked him up from the airport yesterday and we drove out to get the car. That was a happy man, that smile you see on the face of someone with a porsche for the first time. Now for the long drive back to the Top End. Four days to get to know the car and smile. :):):)

PorcheJun11001-1.jpg

Hope the kangarooters give him a clear right of passage back. Congrats to your mate, nice car.

Archived