Byron Online Voting for Cars and Coffee - Request for help.

ByronBayChris

As part of our growing Cars and Coffee Byron Bay, I have started to charge $2 per car to enter the People’s Choice award.  This is an award which is decided…..by the people.   And, to cut down on the manual paperwork, I have created a simple website to allow each car to be tagged on the way in, and then we can all vote over our smartphones.

This has the added benefit that even those who are interested, but can’t make it on the day, can still vote.

And this is where you all come in to play.

Between 9am and 10am on Sunday morning (this Sunday), it would be great if you would visit http://www.votler.com and vote on the Byron Bay event.

You will need to have a Facebook account, as that is how we are limiting the votes to one per person.  (Other non-Facebook login methods will come later).  If you don’t have Facebook, then sorry - next month perhaps.

It’s free to vote, and I won’t spam you or post to your Facebook page.  Although, I might contact you if you are one of the people who votes on the winning car as you will also win a prize.

Also, comments and feedback most welcome.

Archived