Looking for a cheap...real cheap 924 or 944

Hi guys....As the title sujests, I'm looking for a really cheap 924 or 944, preferably with a 5 speed.

I don't care if the motor is shot.... if it is all the better because it will be cheaper still :rolleyes:

I don't care what condition the trim is in... or even if it has any.

I don't care what condition the body is in, just as log as it doesn't have gaping rust holes in the stuctural body parts..... but even if it does I'm still interested :lol:

But what I would like:

Prefferably Manual

Suspension to be halfway resonable

In or nere Sydney...

and lastly for the brakes to work.

I am looking to pay hundreds not thousands, so please don't try and sell me your pristeen pride and joy.(Unless you'll take hundreds for it :rolleyes: ) I'm looking for the old banger that you bought 10 years ago for parts or as a project.... the one your wife has been nagging you to get rid of ever since... you know the one that you have to mow around every week and feel guilty about ;)

Cheers The SBD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have two 924 5 speeds to get rid off.

One is good shell that was burn out inside but engine and other bits ok.

the other hit a pole on rh drivers door and popped sunroof out but all other parts other than roof ok for parts

Rear widow good condition[

Both cars are 81 / 82 5 speeds

sell both as need to clear space cheap

Kevin 0407911356

quote name='Special Bus Driver' date='30 July 2011 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1312017223' post='4748']

Hi guys....As the title sujests, I'm looking for a really cheap 924 or 944, preferably with a 5 speed.

I don't care if the motor is shot.... if it is all the better because it will be cheaper still :rolleyes:

I don't care what condition the trim is in... or even if it has any.

I don't care what condition the body is in, just as log as it doesn't have gaping rust holes in the stuctural body parts..... but even if it does I'm still interested :lol:

But what I would like:

Prefferably Manual

Suspension to be halfway resonable

In or nere Sydney...

and lastly for the brakes to work.

I am looking to pay hundreds not thousands, so please don't try and sell me your pristeen pride and joy.(Unless you'll take hundreds for it :rolleyes: ) I'm looking for the old banger that you bought 10 years ago for parts or as a project.... the one your wife has been nagging you to get rid of ever since... you know the one that you have to mow around every week and feel guilty about ;)

Cheers The SBD

• 5 months later...

Hi, I have a Red 1980 924 Turbo that is a rolling body and other parts to build a complete car, body is in good condition for the age with only the normal spot of rust under the battery carrier and a small dent in LH rear 1/4. The car needs a complete rebuild but comes with a spare engine block, spare turbo and wastegate and a spare gearbox and other assorted parts.

Archived