Rotors & Pads

J.J.

I am after rotors and pads for my 3.2 Carrera. Where do you guys get them from?

Spoke to Performance 9 and Nine Spares, but they dont have anything i want.

I am after a crossed drilled rotor, i guess same style rotor was on the 930 but it seems like it is impossible to get.

Do they not make a x drilled rotor for the 3.2?

Hi J.J.,

Purchased my last set of Zimmerman (OE) rotors for my SC off the shelf from Rob @ Nine Spares then had my local engineering shop slot them for $80.

Shall we revitalise the drill or slotted debate??

Have used Ferodo Pads on my SC & S2 (Ferodo FDS451) for the last 4 years, good for road & track. Stan at Perf 9 usually supplies pads but since his move to sunny Qld has been hard to contact.

I ended up sourcing the pads from my local Repco shop. I think they find it amusing that I use them for my race bits but I get great service once I give them part numbers etc. They always like to talk cars.

rEd

Hi JJ.

Do you want pads?

Everything else I get from Porsche. :)

Are you coming along on the 25th?

yeah pads also. possibly coming, i need new rear tyres though. one has two puncture repairs in it, not sure how keen i am to go for a spirited drive with the tyre like that

yeah pads also. possibly coming, i need new rear tyres though. one has two puncture repairs in it, not sure how keen i am to go for a spirited drive with the tyre like that

JJ, if you are in a bind for tyres, send me a PM with your ph No.

I have two rear Toyo T1Rs 225/50 ZR16 with only 30% wear.

They are old but fine. You can have them for free, if this helps.

A good tyre for your car. :)

Archived