Garage clearout

I'm in the process of clearing out my storage unit and I've decided to sell off some tools and equipment, among other things. Sorry, none Porsche related.

Shed clearout.

Clisby 2 cylinder 8 CFM (swept volume, so about 6.3 CFM or 3 l/sec free air delivery) 10 bar compressor.  240V 10A. Approx. 50 litre receiver with pressure switch.  Good condition.  Had since new (about 15 years).  Loose air hose and retractable air hose that has hardly been used. Some hose fittings included.  $200 SOLD

Toolex sandblaster. 650L x 450W x 700H.  Full height side door. Could do with a new screen.  Have a spare gun and ceramic nozzles, and some worn garnet grit that is good for delicate aluminium parts.  Good for car restorer, etc.  $200 SOLD

Jimy “Mungrool” 6 inch sander.  Brand new in box. Never used. $80  (This is the full mungrool, not the more common “half mungrool”.

Take the whole lot for $450.

BNIB front brake pads and rear shoes for Mitsubishi CC Lancer (92 – 96). $25

Pictures here.  http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/fuchsfamilyphotos/library/Garage stuff for sale?sort=3&page=1

Other stuff

Antique 2’ 6” x 6’ long cast iron bead frame and side rails.  Genuine item, not a cheap reproduction.   Was previously been sandblasted and powder coated in a light cream colour.  Have no castors on the legs (the castor pivots had been cut off long ago). Has been in storage for about 15 years.   In nice condition – just needs a clean.  No mattress.  $120

Stiga Superior Roller 2 piece folding table tennis table.  Very good condition.  If you know table tennis you know Stiga.  $100 (RRP $385).  Includes a net and some paddles. SOLD

Rinnai Convector 417 gas heater.  17 mj/hr.  Works great.  Jetted for LPG.  $80

Pictures here.  http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/fuchsfamilyphotos/library/Other stuff for sale?sort=3&page=1

Bumping this thread.  Surely someone needs some of this stuff.  That heater will be perfect for working in the shed on a cold winter night.  And (Turbo T) no graphs showing the sudden fall in the value of table tennis tables. :D

Archived