Help a fellow Porsche enthousiast (WA)

Bozu

I've already posted this in my introduction post but I thought I'll post it here as well.

I haven't got a Porsche myself but I'm here for my uncle who is a BIG Porsche fan and intends buying an older model 911 for himself in the future when he has finished his house.

The reason I'm here is because his birthday is coming up and as I'm not that often around for his birthday (as I live in holland) I want to give him something special. I'm trying to see if I can rent a Porsche 911 somewhere here in Perth just for a couple of hours so my uncle can experience how it's like driving an 911.

Up till now I haven't been able to find a company in Perth that will rent 911's only boxsters..

Therefore I was hoping if someone on the forum could tell me where I can rent one OR if someone on the forum wants to help me out with his 911. I can understand if you don't want my uncle to drive your car, even if your sitting next to him, so otherwise picking him up and taking him for a drive would be an option as well.

Offcourse I will pay for all fuel including travelling from and to my uncle's place plus for your time.

This all would have to happen on the 2nd of october.

Let me know if you can help me out with this one it would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin

Archived