I have a pair of front seats on runners that I purchased to use while the original seats were being retrimmed.

They are some generic sports seats that fold forward for access to the rear of the car.

Fabric is good, but the drivers seat needs the foam pushing back in place every now and then. Both are super comfy.

I paid $300 so I'll take the same.  Prefer to sell them this week as I am moving on the weekend and may not have access to them for a while afterwards.

Located in Newcastle, and may be able to bring them to Canberra if you aren't in a rush.

Will take photos this afternoon.

Hey Steamwolf, I am interested.

What do you think the driver's seat needs to permanently fix the foam issue?

Where are you in Newcastle? I am not, but I have a full site of relatives there ...

I live in Port Stephens, but work in Newcastle City. I'm moving to Canberra mid next week though.

The seat foam has a split in it, so it needs the fabric to be lifted up, and the foam either glued in the split or a new piece of foam poked in there.  It'd take ten minutes to fix if I had the ten minutes!  

I'm happy to drop them off anywhere on the northern side of Newcastle, or leave them with Uncle who is also Newcastle based.

Archived