WTB - OEM Floor Mats - '06 Cayman S

911sies

• 2 weeks later...

Just buy the factory mats - the quality is really good, they look great and wear pretty well. Given you only need the fronts they really aren't that outrageous. If you're a member of the Porsche clubs don't forget you will get a discount  

also try James at Autohaus

Dave

Just buy the factory mats - the quality is really good, they look great and wear pretty well. Given you only need the fronts they really aren't that outrageous. If you're a member of the Porsche clubs don't forget you will get a discount  

also try James at Autohaus

Dave

Thanks Dave. Must admit I didn't even bother with the dealer, because of the mark-ups I've encountered so far. I didn't know Autohaus sold stuff like that. I'll give James a call.

Thanks Dave. Must admit I didn't even bother with the dealer, because of the mark-ups I've encountered so far. I didn't know Autohaus sold stuff like that. I'll give James a call.

Always worth a call - both Porsche and Autohaus. Some of the prices Porsche quote are surprising, in both directions. I always check local and overseas, especially with bigger parts, like mats, with the freight often being expensive. 

Try a couple of Porsche dealers, they all seem to have a different markup, plus as I said, they will typically give Porsche club members a 10% discount. 

Managed to meet James from Autohause when I was at Rennesport - really nice guy, always good to keep our local suppliers healthy and support small business.

Cheers

Dave

Archived