the 930 stays

turboT

Front indicator has the extra US one, fog lamps (or are they driving lights?) these should be recessed (?) and the wipers :)

Am I right?

Seeing them side by side they do look very different in black and silver. Wheels also. Good choice keeping, plus with 10 on carsales, market is flooded somewhat :)

Good decision turboT. A not very brief, (& not very interesting) story about my affinity for silver 930 Turbos: It was 1983, in a crappy small town south of London called Redhill. I was 12, and my mate Brett and I saw an exact facsimile of your car, every day, in the station carpark. Love at first sight and the first Porsche that ever got my attention (girls were more important). 

Me and mate Brett ran a car washing gig (equivalent of a Polish car wash nowadays), and after hanging around it suspiciously, finally saw the owner and offered to wash the car whilst he was at work. He politely declined but saw through the ruse, and offered us a sit-in and start-up. Girls lost a little bit of importance that day. Never forgot the car or the decent owner. 

There endeth my ode to silver 930's. Glad you're keeping yours...at least until my piggy bank is big enough to make an offer on it. So about 2035.  

Front indicator has the extra US one, fog lamps (or are they driving lights?) these should be recessed (?) and the wipers :)

Am I right?

Seeing them side by side they do look very different in black and silver. Wheels also. Good choice keeping, plus with 10 on carsales, market is flooded somewhat :)

all fixed up ;)

the blue CTS car and if you like yellow, the yellow one, are probably all you want to be looking at mate. the rest are just 'fill.'

Yes they do look quite different - that is the magnus touch + the rear wing of the early cars is killer

Archived