1985 Porsche 930 Coupe For Sale

Porsche 930 Turbo 3.3L 1985, AUSTRALIAN DELIVERED by Hamilton's, Melbourne Vic. Genuine 115,488 Klm's since new.

This is the most spectacular genuine Porsche 930 in top showroom condition.

It took me 5 years to find this beautiful and original vehicle. Prior to my purchase I discovered that this vehicle proved to be in meticulous condition and in it's full original state. Since my purchase, I have spent over $30K in restoring it and the fitting of a custom built turbo pipe and an amazing dual outlet exhaust system.

The vehice has a mirror finish, original charcoal exterior with full maroon leather interior.

Documented and itemised service history from new with complete log, maintenance and service records.

This beautiful car is garaged, stored and pampared and the reason I am selling it is for a home renovation.

This vehicle will suit the most astute collector. This particular model in this condition, will only continue to appreciate in value.

This is the last of the 930 turbo series to be manufatured in 1985 and it is an extremely rare find.

Guest vas930

Thanks for the reply.

Good luck with the sale.

Thats the price someone would pay for a rare 964(965) 3.6L turbo.

Not sure about a 930 at that price.

Even the odd 993 turbo at 140k.

It must be an awesome car.

Hope it all goes well. :)

Thank you Vas930 for your comments.

The vehicle is in showroom condition and there isn't many original 1985 Turbo's for sale in this condition. It's also very difficult to locate a 964 Turbo (Which I always loved and wanted) Lets see if there is a buyer/collector who loves my 930....

Let me know what you think of the photos.

Thank you :D

Great car! :P How long have you had it?

Your original purchase price and km travelled since purchase might be a good indicator of what it is worth now.

Search Porsche 930 on carsales, 28 vehicles with only 4 over $100k. You might be in for a bit of a wait for the right buyer but I suppose these cars are only getting rarer.

Good luck with the sale, though I suspect it will be a sad day for you when this girl flies the coop :( .

Guest vas930

Should I also advertise it in the Porsche Club Victoria? What would you think is a reasonable price for JOU?

Well, its a very nice car.

I will give you my honest opinion.

These days there are two types of buyers for these 930s.

People that want one as a driver and a bit off a hot rod.

People that are seeing that these cars are becoming a collector.

Now looking at your car and the price, you are only going to get a collector.

No point spending that much and driving it , watching it devalue every time they drive it.

People that buy these to use, tend to modify them as the stock performance can be frustrating.

So they wont buy your car for the same reason.

They will get a nice car for about 70k and do with it what they want, without fear of loosing money.

So your car will be more for a collector.

This small group of people is even smaller in the current market.

I think if you got 90 to 100k you would have done well.

As you asked, I think 95k is a fair price for that car.

This is just my opinion.

However, I read, talk and live 930s everyday.

Infact ,I am out and out boring with the way I go on about these cars, I just love them.

Anyhow, good luck with it. :)

And yes PCV is worth a shot.

Thank you for your comments guys....

I purchased the car 3 years ago and sad to let it go so soon.

In order to accommodate my sick mother in law, I need to renovate my home and sell this beautiful car. I only drive it once a week, and if I can obtain a price $100k plus then I will have to consider selling it. Its a shame as I dont think that I can ever find a 930 in this condition again.

Archived