Porsche Classic Tyres

Simonk

Just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is with the Continental and Pirelli tyres released last year for Classic Porsches. Are these freely available from any tyre shop or can they only be bought through Porsche dealerships? Are they even available here in Aus?

Not sure about your sizes but the recommended N-Spec 195/65R15 Pirelli P6000 tyres for my car were in stock with Pirelli Australia.  My local tyre shop was able to order them in for me within a couple of days.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the deal is with the Continental and Pirelli tyres released last year for Classic Porsches. Are these freely available from any tyre shop or can they only be bought through Porsche dealerships? Are they even available here in Aus?

PIRELLI trofeos I recently bought (come in 15's and 16's) where I think only available through the Porsche dealer as AH flicked me onto them, but just this minute ordered some Michelin TB15's from Stuckeys in Melbourne.  Cant wait to see the rear tyres as they are 15x10 ;). Both brands come in at aroung $500ea

Pic of the pirelli tyres on the 16" fuchs I have at the moment. New monster outlaw wheel in the foreground awaiting the TB15's (pictured bellow)

54C0D8C5-9207-45D3-9D10-D73532ECA251_zps

s-l300_zpsh7gukxhz.jpg

Archived