Targa Tour

JWM

I did the tour about ten years ago & confirm it's a great event !! The tour groups are very social, drive great roads & you don't have to worry about modifications for racing. After the tour we immediately went out to buy a rally car & have been competing ever since...ha ha...it's very addictive !!

Highly recommended....

Matt

Hi, I did the tour last year, it was fantastic. It's not a Sunday drive, more full on than I first imagined. Great food and accomodation. You get breath tested every morning and you have to be .00, or your out for the day. 

If you can go do it, you'll have a blast and meet alot of fellow nutters!

Cheers

Honest Ron.

Targa High country offer a tour option also. I've participated the last 2years, 3 days of great twisty roads, minimal car preparation required. Need to be available for scrutineering on the Thursday, event is conducted Friday,Saturday and Sunday! Each day starts and finishes at Mt Buller.

Targa High country offer a tour option also. I've participated the last 2years, 3 days of great twisty roads, minimal car preparation required. Need to be available for scrutineering on the Thursday, event is conducted Friday,Saturday and Sunday! Each day starts and finishes at Mt Buller.

That sounds more feasible, over just three days. 

Archived