Gearbox Noise reduction

Hi Guys,

Thought youd be kean to see a video sent to me by a customer showing the difference in his Porsche 944 after he changed over to the SWEPCO 201 Gear Oil..

if you have a box that is getting a bit noisy or just needs a bit better lubrication to stand up to some spirited driving B), please feel free to call me or send me an email any time and I would be happy to help.

http://youtu.be/41-SZ9wtcAM

PS - Thanks again for the video Will :D

Cheers Dan

Dan Biner

Authorised NSW Agent - Swepco Lubricants

Mobile: 0402-212-796

Email: ordertheoil@gmail.com

Web: www.swepcolube.com

wow, big difference!

I changed the transmission oil (manual) in my B6 S4 before i sold it, and it did make a very noticeable difference. Not as much as in this video, but noticeable from the drivers seat in terms of smoothness.

• 2 months later...

Have just had the 201 gear oil go in a racecar and we were wrapped with the results.

I had the chace to drive the car before and after and it made a real noticable difference.

Give me a buzz if you need pricing etc....if you're gearbox is getting a little tired and emotional, you will be surprised how much difference just an oil change can make.

How so mate - don't need the secret herbs and spices recipe however how does the oil impact the gear box to improvement?

I've heard of people putting banana peels in the diff to keep it quiet at sale time- same theory on viscosity?

There are a number of things that impact on the performance of the oil. The secret herbs and spices are a big part as each oil company has their own blend or combo that performs in better or worse than than the next oil. http://swepcolube.co...rpose-gear-lube

The oil wont improve the box however ,the characteristics of the oil will definitely improve the way it shifts and how smoothly it moves. some oils dont lubricate and cover the gears aswell as others. Have a look at the way the swepco climbs the egg beater

, this is part of the reason it lubricates so well.

Archived