1968 912-6 resto-mod (brisbane)

Nice I'm in bris to. Keen to see what you make you make of it. I hope you got it for a good price from what he was asking and good job on finding parts so quickly. where in bris are you?

Nice I'm in bris to. Keen to see what you make you make of it. I hope you got it for a good price from what he was asking and good job on finding parts so quickly. where in bris are you?

I'm in Gordon Park :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

edging closer as engine tinwear organized through 'thesamba.com" classifieds, have bought quite a few parts from one seller on there who is happy to post to Australia, all parts he's sent to date have been well priced and described accurately

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=hencar

progress on 912-6 has been slow as I try to get the ford falcon project done

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/201299/1983-ford-falcon-group-replica

next step is fan shroud, get car running, weld on any brackets needed, cut off any brackets etc not needed and then commence body and paint 

Love the greens tuff falcon.   I know a guy with a fox body mustang letting it sit without being fixed and so tempted to buy it off him and make a DJR racing mustang replica.  Would be a very cool track car.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:05 PM, Coastr said:

Love the greens tuff falcon.   I know a guy with a fox body mustang letting it sit without being fixed and so tempted to buy it off him and make a DJR racing mustang replica.  Would be a very cool track car.

do it, its very cheap to build in comparison to Porsche, and sourcing parts from jegs or summit is quick and easy

• 1 month later...

more parts buying, now have 911 engine tinwear, correct early engine cover (thanks chris) and just bought SWB rear bumpers.

now chasing plastic engine cooling shroud, early front bumper and some spare time to start piecing it all together :-)

Archived