Suspension work Brisbane

Hi people

I am new to the forum and owning a Porsche. I just bought a second hand 97 Boxster and I really like it. can't wait to go on a cruise with some more Porsches in the Brisbane area.

I have heaps of questions for other Boxster owners but I will limit it to just one topic for now.

Before I bought the car I had the Porsche centre do a pre purchase inspection and they mention the drop links and rose joints are worn (I also noticed the noise while taking the car for a test drive)

So I am looking for a reputable suspension place in Brisbane to do the replacements for me or if it is something I can do myself as I would prefer to do that.

Also I have looked around a bit at Porsche performance sites (in the UK mainly) and I see coil over kits for the Boxster have any of you gone down this road and do you recommend (the handling of the Boxster is amazing and I don't want to ruin it) I figured while I was replacing the joints this would be timely to do at the same time considering the age of the suspension in the car.

next topic wheels :)

Archived