Need new front tyres (Melbourne) Anyone got any ideas?

teknostar

P Zero Rosso 235/35/19 N1 (Porsche)

Quoted $498 per corner at PCM

Have found them for $400 at my local tyre power

Tirerack is not competitive when you factor in shipping and not being able to claim GST back on BAS

Anyone got any other ideas?

TIA

Hi,

Don't know about others experience, but you could try Traction Tyres in Rowville. Don't know if your a member of PCV but they do a discount for members. He put Yokohama 008's on my old girl......

regards

Peter

ps his number is 9764 2811

Without any hesitation I would suggest the Bridgestone Adrenalin S002. They are a superb tyre in wet or dry conditions.

If they are available in your sizes then go for them, they are also reasonable on price for what you get!

Hi,

Don't know about others experience, but you could try Traction Tyres in Rowville. Don't know if your a member of PCV but they do a discount for members. He put Yokohama 008's on my old girl......

regards

Peter

ps his number is 9764 2811

Thanks Peter, will give them a call.

Without any hesitation I would suggest the Bridgestone Adrenalin S002. They are a superb tyre in wet or dry conditions.

If they are available in your sizes then go for them, they are also reasonable on price for what you get!

I have a Pzeros on the rear that are only 2000kms old, so keen to have the same tyres all round.

Archived