Laser cutting services

Hey guys, do we have any noob friendly metal cutting services who would like to help a fellow Porsche bloke to cut some things out of aluminium around Melbourne? 

I need a few things to be done to help my own project (and probably someone else). Need literally 3 peace of metal to be cut, me has the drawings. Sort of ASAP.

Thanx, George.

Hey guys, do we have any noob friendly metal cutting services who would like to help a fellow Porsche bloke to cut some things out of aluminium around Melbourne? 

I need a few things to be done to help my own project (and probably someone else). Need literally 3 peace of metal to be cut, me has the drawings. Sort of ASAP.

Thanx, George.

General Laser in Sunshine. We use them quite a lot. Best if you go there with a drawing and explain what you need. They should help you out. Call them first. 

General Laser in Sunshine. We use them quite a lot. Best if you go there with a drawing and explain what you need. They should help you out. Call them first. 

Thanx Pauly, will give them a call tomorrow. Still waiting for a quote from other place a bit closer to me. 

Thanx Pauly, will give them a call tomorrow. Still waiting for a quote from other place a bit closer to me. 

I use to have someone who worked there, but unfortunately he left not long ago. That's the only place i know who will help draw something though.  

Thanx Pauly, they're great to deal with! Cheap compared to others, fast with the quotes and cutting! Good service as well! I'd recommend them!

Archived