Jump to content

Club registration from H to M plates? (VIC)


Recommended Posts

I have my Porsche 924 registered with (H)eritage club plates, But in order to get a roll cage registered with it, i have to move to (M)odified plates. Before i call vic roads, does anyone know if i need to get another road worthy with it or i can just show them an engineers certificate to show them the cage is engineered for the car?



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...