Hello - where is Bowser?

G'Day All,

Thought I'd sign up to a local Aussie board for a change!  Planet-9 everyone talks like there is only one country in the world.  #facepalm

Happy to be here (though your video shooting in a public place rule is not inline with the actual law and reads a little 'entitled' IMHO) and wondering who is going to the Autohaus Hamilton event tomorrow too?

No piccies on this laptop but my news footage of starving kids in Africa or victims of a tsunami rummaging through the detrius of their life videos can be found here:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfLMYXc2taop1cCrZE15RYw  ;-)

EDIT:  Found a pic.

Cheers,

Richard.

yum.jpg

2 hours ago, Harvs11 said:

Not sure what your ramblings are about but a few laps of the island is always appreciated ????

Welcome to the forum. 

The Island was great.  Better suited to this car than the hard corners and cut the square style which is my home track at eastern creek.  My ramblings were some utter BS in the terms and conditions about drive days and respecting the "privacy" of people in "public" places about not putting go pro's on one's car.  The entitlement nature/hypocrisy and attempt at saying that the law supports this sorta sticks out like dogs balls to anyone remotely interested in living in and enjoying a free country.  :)

I have a tonne more vids from Tassie.  Just have had no time to edit them together.  I will eventually.

1 hour ago, 9er said:

Unfortunately you found this forum after it died.

It used to be a vibrant place where people felt free to express their opinions.

Those days are gone.

Just no people or an overbearing moderator?

Archived