Help!! Collection of goods from Mossgreen Auctions - Armadale Vic

TwoHeadsTas

Evening all.  Well it seems that I've been successful in the Mossgreen Auction for some Porsche Sales stuff, but I've found out the collection period is a lot shorter than I anticipated, in fact too short to arrange for one of my daughters to collect in time.  Is there anyone from Melbourne who is close enough to High Street Armadale that they could collect on my behalf, and I can then arrange for collection from you in due course?  Happy to share some of the material as a way of saying thanks.

Please PM me if you're able to assist

thanks Peter

2 hours ago, Big Easy said:

Hi Peter. 

When does the collection window close? I'm just around the corner but am away until Thursday night so could pick it up either on Friday/Saturday or next week if thats possible. 

Cheers,

Anthony 

Thanks Anthony

Supposed to be Wednesday, but I'll speak to them to see about Friday pickup and let you know.  Presume they move offsite if they haven't been contacted, hopefully they can hold there if they know someone is coming to pickup.  Also have to check situation with daughter's boyfriend to see if he is travelling that way too, or can at least pick up from you later

cheers

Peter

Thanks to all who replied.  What a great forum, where strangers are bound together by the love for the marque, and will freely help each other out.

Looks like daughter will be nearby in Noble Park on Friday afternoon, so just going to see if they'll hold on premises for the extra couple of days, but if need further help I'll respond to those who have PMed me

thanks

Peter

Archived