1988 944 rear hatch carpet

Typhoon

Hi Jeff,

Try contacting Nick in this Gumtree ad. I contacted him recently looking for some interior trim bits and pieces and I am sure he mentioned that he had some blue 944 carpets for sale. I have bought a part of him previously with no issues.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/auto-body-parts/porsche-944-924-/1171163463

Cheers

Steve

I'm pretty sure the only thing Nick doesn't have is a blue boot carpet:ph34r:.  I bought a fair bit of Marine Blue interior from him & at the time he didn't have the rear carpet. 

Typhoon let me know if you need Marine Blue door trims,  the rear seat speaker area trims etc as I am going to sell some of my gear soon when I redo my interior (I'm in Kedron, Brisbane).

cheers,

JE

10 hours ago, SteveF said:

Hi Jeff,

Try contacting Nick in this Gumtree ad. I contacted him recently looking for some interior trim bits and pieces and I am sure he mentioned that he had some blue 944 carpets for sale. I have bought a part of him previously with no issues.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/auto-body-parts/porsche-944-924-/1171163463

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Steve. I spoke to Nick a while back and at that stage he had a set of marine blue carpets but not the rear hatch carpet. I think Jason has since bought the set of blue carpets. I did buy some small items off Nick and had no issues.

Cheers

Jeff

10 hours ago, Jason E said:

I'm pretty sure the only thing Nick doesn't have is a blue boot carpet:ph34r:.  I bought a fair bit of Marine Blue interior from him & at the time he didn't have the rear carpet. 

Typhoon let me know if you need Marine Blue door trims,  the rear seat speaker area trims etc as I am going to sell some of my gear soon when I redo my interior (I'm in Kedron, Brisbane).

cheers,

JE

Thanks Jason. Are you going on the FEPS drive to Rathdowney tomorrow? If so I will catch up then.

Cheers

Jeff

Archived