Blog - dedeporsche.wordpress.com

Have you guys seen this blog?

http://dedeporsche.w...or/dedeporsche/

She posts some pretty cool stuff, vintage Porsche advertisements, car photos.. you can also like the blog on Facebook too and see daily photos that are added to the FB page.

About dedeporsche

I am a girl "Car Enthusiast" of all cars, racers, exotic, vintage and rare. I am an official Porsche AG Media Database Wordpress blogger.

Guest Nick987

I love that poster...so breakfast at Tiffany's!

And is that pooodle meant to represent a P? Smehow I don't think they are so wooly...maybe more like a greyhound?

That poster is awesome! I might print out a little mini one for my desk.. to remind me why I sit here all day! Earn $ = buy 911!

Interesting marketing tho for the times. I can't recall seeing a sports car like Porsche so openly marketed towards women.

I love the posters shown by Hanns Lohrer on the blog, wish I could see his work in the museum.

Guest Nick987

That poster is awesome! I might print out a little mini one for my desk.. to remind me why I sit here all day! Earn $ = buy 911!

Interesting marketing tho for the times. I can't recall seeing a sports car like Porsche so openly marketed towards women.

Yep and yep. I love '50's and '60's lifestyle marketing imagery, so wholesome and sophisticated and innocent...Ahhhh those were the days...not this emotional manipulation to a dub step backing track...

I love the posters shown by Hanns Lohrer on the blog, wish I could see his work in the museum.

I know, so cool. Really captures the era. Poodles, golf bags and hunting rifles! Would sell squat today with images like that!

I would love to go to the museum. Am in a bit of a battle (ground skirmish?) at the moment with my family. They are begging me to join them in Germany in September for a couple of weeks to tag onto the end of my son's family stay arranged through his school and I am not able to...must have rocks in my head, they are saying we will be an hour away from the museum...thought I'd be able to take off and enjoy this sort of thing one day and it just gets harder and harder to extricate myself from work!

Hmmm just typing this is making me think twice...

Yep and yep. I love '50's and '60's lifestyle marketing imagery, so wholesome and sophisticated and innocent...Ahhhh those were the days...not this emotional manipulation to a dub step backing track...

I know, so cool. Really captures the era. Poodles, golf bags and hunting rifles! Would sell squat today with images like that!

I would love to go to the museum. Am in a bit of a battle (ground skirmish?) at the moment with my family. They are begging me to join them in Germany in September for a couple of weeks to tag onto the end of my son's family stay arranged through his school and I am not able to...must have rocks in my head, they are saying we will be an hour away from the museum...thought I'd be able to take off and enjoy this sort of thing one day and it just gets harder and harder to extricate myself from work!

Hmmm just typing this is making me think twice...

Oh no.. we might have to settle for finding his book and watching the museum secrets vids over and over then. What a bummer Nick, to have that opportunity and not be able to go! I feel your pain.... ouch.

She has another blog here, not sure what the diff between the two is.. http://dedeporsche.posterous.com/ I better do some work or I won't get anything!

Great find AWIT, few hours going to be wasted there,

Been Following your posts looking for the first P Car, just go for it, Hock everything (Boyfriend as well) and enjoy, including the chance to go to germany.

Cheers

Steve.

Archived