Tribute to JUAN MANUEL FANGIO Signed framed Print

Niko

I'm doing a bit of a clean out of stuff I have framed up over the years and then it has just sat in a cupboard doing bugger all.

My daughter has given me direct instructions to make sure there is no crap left in the house, that she will have to get rid of, when we have crossed the Jordon, 

Soooooo...starting with this one and a few more motorsport ones to come.   The prints will also be on Ebay at a higher price.

I offer this signed print, by Stuart McIntyre which was done in 1995 celebrating the Master Mr FANGIO

The print was brand new when I framed it some twenty years ago.

The frame is mat black and in good condition, it has two mats around the print and it is ready to hang.  

Size is  820mm X 680mm.   apologies for the reflections in the photo.

Due to the glass it is for pick up only.   Please Contact me if you would like any further info.

Price $150.00

DSCN0757

Then there is this one....."THE HERO"

DSCN0755

Print by S. COFFIELD.  and depicts SENNA in the wet.

720mm X 580mm flat black frame which does have a couple of nicks in it.  Nothing serious you can see one on the RHS, I can blacken it in a bit so it's not obvious.

Also has the two mats protecting the print, and again it was brand new, and sourced from the UK some twenty years ago, when I framed it up.

Also advertised on Ebay at a higher price.   Please contact me if you're interested or need more info.

Due to the glass it is also pick up only.

$100.00

NOW OFF TO SHANNONS FOR AUCTION.....thanks for the interest

then one that I framed up when I was member of the PCV, back in 2009.  

framed in mat black with a one black mat with black core and measures 795mm X 630mm.   All completely sealed up at the rear and ready to hang in the man shed.

In excellent condition and depicting various models and types of the P family .

$150.00.     Please keep in mind the prices I am asking are just covering the framing prices, so the prints are virtually thrown in.

Pick up only.   Contact me for any further info.  Not on Ebay at this stage

IMG_2098

5 hours ago, Niko said:

framed in mat black with a one black mat with black core and measures 795mm X 630mm.   All completely sealed up at the rear and ready to hang in the man shed.

$150.00.     Please keep in mind the prices I am asking are just covering the framing prices, so the prints are virtually thrown in.

IMG_2098

sadly I have to pass due to distance :(

On 22/11/2018 at 11:01, Niko said:

I'm doing a bit of a clean out of stuff I have framed up over the years and then it has just sat in a cupboard doing bugger all.

My daughter has given me direct instructions to make sure there is no crap left in the house, that she will have to get rid of, when we have crossed the Jordon, 

Soooooo...starting with this one and a few more motorsport ones to come.   The prints will also be on Ebay at a higher price.

I offer this signed print, by Stuart McIntyre which was done in 1995 celebrating the Master Mr FANGIO

The print was brand new when I framed it some twenty years ago.

The frame is mat black and in good condition, it has two mats around the print and it is ready to hang.  

Size is  820mm X 680mm.   apologies for the reflections in the photo.

Due to the glass it is for pick up only.   Please Contact me if you would like any further info.

Price $150.00

DSCN0757

Then there is this one....."THE HERO"

DSCN0755

Print by S. COFFIELD.  and depicts SENNA in the wet.

720mm X 580mm flat black frame which does have a couple of nicks in it.  Nothing serious you can see one on the RHS, I can blacken it in a bit so it's not obvious.

Also has the two mats protecting the print, and again it was brand new, and sourced from the UK some twenty years ago, when I framed it up.

Also advertised on Ebay at a higher price.   Please contact me if you're interested or need more info.

Due to the glass it is also pick up only.

$100.00

NOW OFF TOO SHANNONS FOR AUCTION AS OF 23/11.      Thanks for any interest

On 22/11/2018 at 11:59, Niko said:

IMG_2098

NOW OFF TO SHANNONS FOR AUCTION AS OF 23/11.       Thanks for any interest.

Archived