WTD - pair of black SC tombstone seats

SM911

I'm looking for a decent pair of black SC tombstone seats. Mechanisms all need to be fully serviceable. Scuffed vinyl/leather is okay, provided it's not too far gone.

Surely a couple of people have some under a cover at the back of the garage! DM me if you've got a pair.

Thanks!

Scotty

Hi Scotty,  I was just about to list a pair of seats.  The ones I have are in very good condition with Porsche cloth script in tbe centers.  They are manual.  I bought them for my 84 911 however have now bought some Recaros.  All the mechanisms work well and the seats come with sliders.  I am after what I paid dor them which is $1250. I can supply pics to your phone,  just need your number.  I'm located in Adelaide. 

Regards Andrew

6 hours ago, AndrewW said:

Hi Scotty,  I was just about to list a pair of seats.  The ones I have are in very good condition with Porsche cloth script in tbe centers.  They are manual.  I bought them for my 84 911 however have now bought some Recaros.  All the mechanisms work well and the seats come with sliders.  I am after what I paid dor them which is $1250. I can supply pics to your phone,  just need your number.  I'm located in Adelaide. 

Regards Andrew

If scot doesnt take them, can I be next in line? Mike 0418 316 203

On 01/05/2019 at 05:00, Mike D'Silva said:

If scot doesnt take them, can I be next in line? Mike 0418 316 203

Hi Mike,  I haven't heard from Scott. I have tried to make contact with him but no reply.  Looks like the seats are yours.  I'll PM you. 

Regards Andrew

Andrew, I tried to PM you last night but the system said ‘member cannot receive messages’. 

I only get on PFA every few days, hence why I didn’t get back to you that quickly.. 

Hold those seats - I want to look at them.

Btw Is your message box full?