Possible Cayenne 92a purchase?

JLD

I’m thinking of buying a 92a Cayenne, but am not sure which one?

Hybrid, diesel or petrol?

can current owners please give me an idea of living with each?

I’ve had an X5 and an ML63 previously and found these to be truck like or thirsty and  a bit bulky, I believe the Cayenne feels a little smaller and agile in comparison?

Alternative will be probably an X4?

3 hours ago, JLD said:

Anyone??????

I’ve driven a lot of modern Cayennes over the last 4 years, mainly as loaners & mostly around Sydney. All were diesel. I really like them but when it came time in 2015 to buy a new car I bought a X5 3.0d which I kept for 3 years, did 80,000k with no issues whatsoever, for it’s purpose I consider it was one of the best cars I’ve had. Not sure this helps.

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

I’ve driven a lot of modern Cayennes over the last 4 years, mainly as loaners & mostly around Sydney. All were diesel. I really like them but when it came time in 2015 to buy a new car I bought a X5 3.0d which I kept for 3 years, did 80,000k with no issues whatsoever, for it’s purpose I consider it was one of the best cars I’ve had. Not sure this helps.

It does, thanks

• 2 months later...
On 31/07/2019 at 07:34, JLD said:

I’m thinking of buying a 92a Cayenne, but am not sure which one?

Hybrid, diesel or petrol?

can current owners please give me an idea of living with each?

I’ve had an X5 and an ML63 previously and found these to be truck like or thirsty and  a bit bulky, I believe the Cayenne feels a little smaller and agile in comparison?

Alternative will be probably an X4?

Own a S Diesel since Oct 2016, the car was purchased new, I use it as a work car and done 105,000 klm to date

relatively economical, normally get 1000 klm to a tank (100L) mix driving and about 1200 klm highway driving, very comfortable enough room to go away on weekends with the all family (4 of us) and the best thing I like about it is pulling away from Subaru WRX`s at the lights :)