356 for a wedding

James356

Hello everyone,
I'm getting married in late Nov 2020 in Sydney and would love to find out if there is anyone willing to rent out their 356 for an afternoon. (Replica preferred)

The 356 has been my favourite Porsche ever since I was young and as I cannot afford one yet I wanted to reach out to see the possibility of adding a 356 to one of the most important days of my life.

It would only be needed to drive to the Church and to a 2nd location for photos and will be returned after that.

I have trawled through the internet but cannot seem to find anyone renting out a 356 or 356 replica in Sydney.

Please let me know if you have a coupe or convertible available and would love to have a chat to make this day extra special.
thank you in advance
James

Hi James ...

You will be hard pressed to find anyone that will rent out a 356 due to the risk vs reward scenario ... also, a lot of insurance policies won't allow other drivers ...

You might have better luck looking for someone that is willing to drive you in their 356 .. maybe not your ideal situation but might be better than nothing ...

Good luck with your search ... and your wedding day ...