Interior Care for older 911

Nikos

Hi All,

I've had my car for a few months now, and have yet to go over the interior. The previous owner was very pedantic and cleaning and maintaining the car to a high level, and I'd like to think I'm just as capable. It's an original Aust Del 84 Carrera Coupe in immaculate condition (184K km's). What do we recommend to ensure protection and longevity of the interior materials inc the leather seats. I've heard good things about Leatherique, but thought I'd ask first before jumping in. So it's predominantly the dash, doors, and seats. Hoping to protect with a moisturiser of some sort and maintain from any further wear from drying and cracking etc. It's a weekend car only, and garage queen Mon-Fri. 

Thanks.

It was this concern that took me to Bowden's Own. I looked at Leatherique but was frightened by some practices they advocated. Be mindful that modern car leather is coated and not the same as uncoated car leather. Bowden's Own stable of significant cars (the driver for their product development) and their passion for appropriate, sensitive maintenance and restoration led me to their leather care products. I use their products, treatments and applicators, and would not purchase any other. Good luck