Top & Plastic Window?

Digital Mouth

try these products:

The cleaner is useful but not really necessary just a good scrub with water and a brush will do a fairly good job. however the fabric guard is sensational.

Squirt heaps on rub it in with your hands or a medium brush, it will be all white for a while as you rub it in but will eventually all soak in and bring your roof up nice and dark and the water really does just roll of it. I have used it for years and have to send away for it. I will find the address for you shortly.

NOW the yellowing of the window. Believe it or not I accidentally put this stuff on Autoglym Vynil and rubber care onto the rear plastic window and rubbed it in with a soft cloth. Realised I had used the wrong stuff (To lazy to have put my glasses on when commencing the job) so buffed it off and PRESTO, the window looked a lot better than other stuff I had used in the past. Went back and done it again and nice and clear, still use it every now and again.

I thought the plastic would probably go brittle after I had used it but it never has.

I know your thinking...I don't think so... But if you can buy a little bottle like I have shown and give it a try I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised.

Stay tuned and I will get you the address of the place I get the 303 from. Google it up in the meantime and you will probably find it. Think I get it from Qld.

Here it is see how you go. Service is normally pretty good.

http://www.carcareproducts.com.au/ragtop.jpg

Archived