Drag strip or private road

Sorude

Hi

So I'm working on a few projects for my channel, Porsche and aircooled VW related.

I'm looking for a strip or private road for a couple of private short runs with a couple of cars.  This isn't an event but a private 2 car video.

The intent is to have match ups against similar or newer cars.  Very similar to what you probably see on YouTube with newer cars except with older cars, for example, I have lined up a modified 36hp Ghia and a stock 36ho Ghia, I know, this might need a calendar rather than a stop watch but I'm trying to do something different and a little fun.  Plan is to also do this with some friendly competition and comparison of 911's and other Porsche's.

I'm stuck for a location so if anyone has any suggestions or can help can you please send me a PM

The intent is to compare some cars and for the owners to have some fun and experiences in theirs cars that they wouldn't normally do.

Any help would be great.

5 hours ago, Sorude said:

Hi

So I'm working on a few projects for my channel, Porsche and aircooled VW related.

I'm looking for a strip or private road for a couple of private short runs with a couple of cars.  This isn't an event but a private 2 car video.

The intent is to have match ups against similar or newer cars.  Very similar to what you probably see on YouTube with newer cars except with older cars, for example, I have lined up a modified 36hp Ghia and a stock 36ho Ghia, I know, this might need a calendar rather than a stop watch but I'm trying to do something different and a little fun.  Plan is to also do this with some friendly competition and comparison of 911's and other Porsche's.

I'm stuck for a location so if anyone has any suggestions or can help can you please send me a PM

The intent is to compare some cars and for the owners to have some fun and experiences in theirs cars that they wouldn't normally do.

Any help would be great.

Contact Calder Park if you are wanting access to a drag strip. I can put you in touch with South Gippsland car club if you wanted somewhere with corners (Bryant Park/Haunted Hills hill climb track). 

2 hours ago, hugh said:

Contact Calder Park if you are wanting access to a drag strip. I can put you in touch with South Gippsland car club if you wanted somewhere with corners (Bryant Park/Haunted Hills hill climb track). 

Thanks, I'll drop them a call