911 AUDIO ISSUE

Hi Guys, I have a Porsche 911 996 cab. 

The Radio works fine and all functions all good but no sound coming from the speakers. I have checked the fuses and D9 fuse was blown. This is the audio I replaced but it keeps blowing that same fuse as soon as the radio turns on. 

It is an aftermarket stereo professionally fitted but the wait time to take it is over 3 weeks! 

Has anyone else had a similar issue? apparently it is extremely common in these cars.

Maybe a tinsel lead of speakers touching bare metal but really need more info. I wouldn't say everything is working, as it has one job, and that's to make sound but I know what you mean in that head unit functions, with every function except output. You really need to take it back to guys who fitted it as its a warranty job. Fuse is blowing for  reason so I wouldn't keep replacing it as clearly there is an issue that needs to be fixed. Where are you based(?) as I may be able to recommend some people I know who will be able to fix it although you have to pay, you would know its done right.